Mexican insurance quotes – Is it OK to have more than one registered owner or driver on my policy?
Your vehicle’s registered owner must be listed on the Mexican insurance quotes application documentation. However, any driver who has a valid driver’s license, is 21 years of age or older and has the owner’s permission may operate the vehicle if he has the vehicle owner’s permission. With Mex Insurance Store policies, multiple drivers have coverage through your policy. We make it easier for you to deal with auto policy coverage services by providing the space for listing two additional names on your documents at no extra cost. The field is limited in length, however 2 or 3 names on your policy can usually be added easily.
Keep in mind the following:
- The registered owner’s name must be listed on the documents
- A valid driver’s license and the permission of the owner are required for another driver to operate the vehicle
- Drivers under the age of 21 are excluded from coverage
- Documentation for two additional drivers can be handled when you purchase your auto insurance policy
- There isn’t any additional cost to include extra drivers on your policy